Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fundraiser Food!

We've gotten some questions about what food you'll be getting at the fundraiser, and we're pleased to announce that Ceylonta Restaurant will be providing the food for our event!


Ceylonta serves Sri Lankan and South Indian food, and is one of my favourite restaurants in Ottawa. My family is South Indian, and when I moved to Ottawa, I was so happy to find a place in town that could make me delicious food that I can usually only get when my mom is around!


I'm sure that everyone will be happy with the food and I encourage you to check out Ceylonta at one of their two locations - at 403 Somerset Street or 2920 Carling Ave.


We will also have the desserts donated by the Loblaw's on Isabella Street and are very thankful for the great support from the community. I'm sure all the guests at the fundraiser will be happy and full on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment